Short-Term Missions Opportunities
Serving in missions can seem daunting, but going with others by God's empowerment can help you take successful first steps!
We have short-term ministry trips that provide 1-3 weeks of service with a team. Participants go through training, raising support (if necessary), serving on a field, and debrief.
Take Part In Trips To:
- NYC - get trained in evangelism & abiding with Jesus through our partner organization, then go out into international neighborhoods to meet new friends; participants will then introduce their new friends to local house churches.
- US major city - serve alongside an Afghan church in the US working among Afghan refugees.
- Shoptar - take part in seeing fruit among the least-reached Shoptar. We're looking for those with experience in teaching, medicine, business, tech, or sports.
- Sierra Leone - medical trips to Mattru Hospital bring healing and life to an area with a great physical need.
- Thailand - serve the community, expand local friendship opportunities, and increase the fruitful impact of the international long-term team there. The following are the dates currently planned for 2024. Additional dates could be added based on demand.
- Germany - Summer 2024 - serve alongside German churches in putting on special events to impact unreached refugees & immigrants in their community. All you need it a willing heart to work with people.
- Greece - Summer 2024 - assist in special 5-day camps to serve refugees kids & parents in their community; many of them are Muslims from unreached people groups. You will help the local church run the camp, but also tangibly serve by washing dishes, watching little ones, and other necessary tasks.
I'd like more Information!
We are highly selective and only promote trips that will have meaningful impact for locals, do not build dependency, and lead to growth for participants. Our trips include pre-trip training, logistical support, and post-trip debriefing.
“I got so much out of my experience with UB Global. We were able to help the long-term missionaries more effectively reach out to their friends. Another highlight is that I built new friendships with participants from other churches!”