SERVING THE GLOBAL SERVANTS
Five persons make up the home office team based in Huntington, Ind. They serve believers, churches, cross-cultural workers, and partners toward better missions together.
- Resourcing our churches and believers with impactful missions & prayer tools.
- Inspiring and training our churches through virtual and in person events.
- Networking believers and churches toward better missions in N. America and overseas.
- Consulting with churches to develop their local church missions strategy and team through our process called Missional DNA.
- Carefully selecting international projects that are sound financially, ethically, and missiologically.
- Speaking in various churches, small groups, and even children’s Sunday Schools.
- Walking alongside individuals exploring missionary service.
- Providing in-person and virtual focused care and support to our missionaries, whether those going through a crisis or just normal life on the field.
- Strategizing with them and deepening missions impacts in their region.
- Developing and partnering in meaningful projects to make meaningful local impacts.
- Advising international churches to mobilize and send their own to Gospel-deprived areas of the world.
- Laboring side-by-side in a different country, whether health care, community development, or church planting.
Meet the Team
Frank Yang has been Executive Director since January 2021. Previously, he was an Associate Director with UB Global, served overseas as a cross-cultural worker, and worked in corporate America. Frank has an engineering and intercultural studies educational background. He is energized by mobilizing and serving with believers from every part of the world toward better missions together.
Steve Fish joined the UB Global staff in February 2021. He is an ordained United Brethren minister who has served at UB churches since 1989 as senior pastor or on the staff. Steve has always had a passion for missions, whether as a missions pastor or leading trips as a senior pastor.
Angela Vincenti joined the team as an Administrative Assistant since January 2021. She holds a degree in Cross Cultural Ministry from Huntington University and enjoys design & web. From 2000, she and her husband, Mark, an ordained United Brethren minister, have served in UB churches in Pennsylvania and Indiana.
Courtney Waterman joined the UB Global staff in November 2022. She has spent her career primarily in technology consulting, but she has a heart for missions. Courtney has served on short-term teams, her church missions team, and as a volunteer and board member of several area nonprofits.