— Date —
February 18, 2017
Registration opens at 8:30 am
— Time —
Sessions begin at 9:00am
— Cost —
$20 Registration (which includes lunch)
— Location —
Colwood UB Church
A one day get-away to grow in knowledge
and application of God’s mission.
Join us for inspiring plenary sessions, informative workshops, intimate fellowship, and moving worship focused on God and His mission around the world.
How to Register
You can register in two ways:
Online. Use the registration form on the right. If you would like to pay online, click here.
Call: 1.888-622-3019 or 1.260-356-2312.
Who should attend this event?
Anyone with a heart for missions. It’s appropriate for someone who’s been a team leader on many short-term trips, or a person who is just is new to missions and wants to learn more.
What will I learn from ignite?
Above all, we hope you will walk away with a deeper love for God and His mission around the world. During our time together, you will hear from Global Ministries’s missionaries and home office staff. You will learn…
- What’s happening in UB mission around the world
- How to live missionally right where you are
- New models of “going” in mission: a mix of short term trips and long term mission
- How to better practically engage with missions efforts as North American Christians
- How to use your experiences and vocations to support God’s mission
- How to maximize your life post-retirement
- … and much more.