Donate to Global Ministries
How to give online to support missionaries and projects around the world.
We use eGiving to for online donations. All transactions occur on the eGiving website. It is simple, secure, and PCI compliant. And eGiving keeps a handy record of all of your donations to Global Ministries.
You can donate to:
- A missionary’s support.
- A project.
- A special offering (Faith Promise, Easter, VBS, etc.).
- An ongoing fund.
Let’s walk through the screens you encounter when you to go our eGiving page.
Your First Visit
When you go to our eGiving page for the first time, this is what you see. Only First Time and Quick Give are highlighted. You can use “Quick Give” to make a donation without creating an account. But if you plan to donate regularly or even occasionally, or if you want to use the Scheduled Giving option, you should create an account.
To Create an Account
- Click on the “First Time” button on the left. You’ll be taken to the “Welcome to Online Giving” screen.
- Fill in your information.
- Click “Submit.”
After hitting “Submit,” you’ll be taken to a screen where you can donate.
How to Give
The “Give Now” screen is pretty straightforward. The Card Information and Card Holder Information are similar to other payment screens you’ve used on the internet. Let’s focus on the My Donation section at the top. There are three parts:
- Amount. Put in the dollar amount you wish to give.
- To. Select the appropriate fund from the drop-down menu.
- Other Comments. Include any notes you feel are appropriate. Anything can go here.
When you’ve filled out the screen, hit the Submit button.
The “My Account” section keeps a record of all of your donations, whether one-time donations or scheduled donations. This will be helpful come tax season.