Financial Disclosure Statement
Global Ministries is a tax-exempt non-profit charitable organization registered under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and operates exclusively for the exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3).
All expenditures are delineated in the organization’s annual budget, including those of its staff members, and are approved by its board (Global Ministries Leadership Team) prior to the start of its fiscal year. None of its net earnings serve to benefit private shareholders or individuals.
Global Ministries seeks to fulfill its religious objectives and activities, and is not an action, lobby, nor political organization.
An independent public accounting firm audits Global Ministries annually. Our audited financial statements are available upon request.
Donors are eligible to receive tax-deductible receipts for contributions made in accordance with Code section 170. Such donations must be used to fund the organization’s approved budget, in accordance with its objectives and activities whether conducted by its leadership or employees.
Tax-deductible receipts cannot be issued if the donation is intended to:
1. Serve as a “personal gift” (e.g. birthday, Christmas) to an individual.
2. Fund a project or activity that has not been approved in the organization’s annual budget or has not received advanced approval of its board of governance as an unbudgeted project.
Financial contributions to Global Ministries are assessed set administrative fees according to the following guidelines:
- Designated Relief Efforts: 5%
- Support for the Ministry of Overseas Staff Members: 10%
- Project Gifts: 10%
- These administrative fees cover office salaries and expenses, promotion, and other ministry related expenses.